Heimdal™ Threat Prevention, 100% Compatible with any Antivirus Software
Offering anti-malware protection complementary to any other antivirus on the market
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention, available for both Home and Enterprise users, is a proactive cybersecurity solution, engineered to offer protection against even the most advanced malware, such as financial and data-stealing malware. What it does is both filter cyber threats before they reach your system as well as automate patch management to close all security holes in a computer system.
- A unique two-way traffic filtering engine.
- Supports fully customizable white/black listing.
- Blocks network communication at DNS, HTTP and HTTPS level to mitigate Zero Hour exploits, Ransomware C&C’s, next-gen attacks, and data leakages.
- Using Threat to Process Correlation (TTPC), it identifies attacking processes and provides Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) capabilities for endpoints. HIPS protects your computer against known and unknown malware, by regularly checking the host for suspicious behavior.
- Uses Machine Learning Detection (MLD) and Indicators of Attack/Compromise (IOA/IOCs) to identify attacks.
- Detects second generation malware strains that no other product can, effectively delivering a Host-Based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS) at the machine traffic layer.
- Finds malware that no Antivirus or Endpoint platform can detect, by tracking device-to-infrastructure communication and using a self-learning mechanism.
Heimdal™ Patch & Asset Management
- Offers Compliance, Vulnerability, and Software Asset Management.
- Allows automatic updates of software assets, so vulnerabilities are eliminated before they can be exploited.
How is Heimdal™ Threat Prevention different from a traditional Antivirus?
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention does not work like a traditional antivirus but rather complements it. It is focused on proactive Internet security, while a standard antivirus is focused on reactive security.
Reactive security measures leave you exposed to major risks. We are all familiar with the saying “Prevention is better than cure” originating from medicine and cybersecurity is no exception. Proactive security outweighs reactive security and has long term benefits.
Did you know that over 80% of breaches happen due to poor patch management?
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention, by using Heimdal™ Patch & Asset Management, gets the patching done anywhere in the world. It automatically applies and reapplies necessary patches, so you save time and increase your overall security level.
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention is fully compatible with any Antivirus solution
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention works with all antivirus software since it does not overlap with any of their functions.
Antivirus products provide threat detection and mitigation based on code, while Heimdal™ Threat Prevention is based on traffic filtering. Foresight offers attack or leakage prevention capabilities and traffic layer and vulnerability prevention layers.
Heimdal™ Threat Prevention uses vulnerability management to stop attacks before they penetrate and focuses on network layer communication.
Other antivirus software focus on scanning file and memory for resident threats and code injection after the malware has penetrated.
- Heimdal™ Threat Prevention works with any antivirus engine on the market.
- Its unique threat prevention engines will stop new second generation attacks that no antivirus is able to block.
- Heimdal™ Threat Prevention will add an extra layer of security to any existing endpoint security you have.
Antivirus software compatible with Heimdal™ Threat Prevention
Here is a list of confirmed AV partners which are guaranteed to work well with Heimdal™ Threat Prevention.
If your antivirus is not listed below, please contact us so we can tell you exactly how the two can work together.
|Antivirus Solution||Compatibility with Heimdal™ Threat Prevention|
|360 Total Security||✔|
With both software solutions installed on your computer, more security vulnerabilities will be closed and you’ll increase your online security and privacy.