Heimdal Is the Most Educational Security Blog in Europe Thanks to You!
And we’re absolutely delighted
Yesterday evening, at the fifth annual European Security Blogger Awards, our blog won the award for the Most Educational Security Blog!
The great news was announced during the security bloggers meet-up, part of the Infosecurity Europe 2016 event in London. Needless to say that we’re delighted to have received this award.
It’s really a big deal for us, since we’ve been nominated next to legendary cyber security experts. We were thrilled just for the nomination itself, as our blog is only two years old.
It’s been fantastic to get such great feedback from you, our readers who are applying the tips in our security guides or attendees who have taken the Cyber Security for Beginners or Cyber Security for Small Business Owners course.
Cyber security education is what we believe in the most. Our goal is to make online security and privacy simple and accessible to anyone. And we truly believe that this starts with understanding and mastering the basics. But this is by no means a solitary mission.
Therefore, our sincerest THANKS go to you: the people who read this blog, who nominated us and voted for us. Your kind thoughts made our day, over and over again!
We’d like to celebrate this moment with you!
Congratulations to all the other winners as well! Although they make it look easy, we know there’s a lot of hard work behind each blog article and piece of research.
- Best Corporate blog – Malwarebytes Labs Blog
- The Best European Corporate Security Blog – Sophos Naked Security
- Best European Security Podcast – Securing Business
- Best Security Podcast – Risky Business
- Best Security Video Blog – Graham Cluley
- Best Personal Security Blog – Jack Daniel’s Uncommon Sense Security
- Best European Personal Security Blog – Security Affairs
- Most Entertaining Blog – Troy Hunt
- Best New Security Blog – Info Sec Guy Blog
- Best EU Security Tweeter – Mikko Hypponen
- Grand Prix Prize for Overall Best European Security Blog – Bitdefender
As a community, we all have a lot to learn from sharing as much know-how and good advice as possible. Thanks to everyone for being part of it!
Vreau sa recupereze adresa mea de Yahoo